NOT FOR NEW DESIGNS!
Product number: 60000201-CFG
SEA 9405 ModuleMandatory
SEA 9405 GPS Module
Antenna is required for operation
Cable Set for GPS Outdoor Maritime Antenna
Cellular/GPS Magnet/Adhesive Antenna with 3m cable
Cellular/GPS Multi-Band Train Antenna
Cellular/GPS/WLAN Combo Antenna with 3m Cable
GNSS Antenna Multi-band (L1, L2/E5b/B2I) with 5m Cable
GPS Amplifier for Train Antenna
GPS Maritime Antenna with Amplifier and Filter
GPS Outdoor Maritime Antenna Active, Color Black
GPS Outdoor Maritime Antenna Active, Color White
GPS Patch Antenna with Amplifier
GPS Patch Antenna with Amplifier, Round
Product information "SEA 9405 GPS Module - Configuration"
- A highly sensitive 50-channel receiver,
- GPS data as NMEA 0183 messages and as single values (i.e. time, position) with up to 4 Hz update rate,
- Configurable time pulse signal (PPS) in FPGA or directly on module's connector (Sync Output),
- Backup battery for fast cold starts (approx. 3 sec),
- Operating temperature range -25 to +60 °C
The SEA 9405 is a cRIO module for timing, synchronization and geopositioning using the Global Positioning System GPS. The highly sensitive 50-channel receiver delivers GPS data with up to 4 Hz. The GPS data is available as single values (i.e. time or position) or as standard NMEA 0183 messages. The single values can be accessed directly in the FPGA through I/O and property nodes. The NMEA messages are passed through the FPGA and can be parsed in the real-time controller. Examples for GGA and RMC are provided with the software driver.
Beside this, the module provides a time pulse signal (PPS) which can be used in the FPGA or directly through the module's connector Sync Output.
Due to programming based on FPGA method nodes the SEA 9405 module is highly configurable which allows a wide range of applications.
The integrated battery enables the buffering of operating data (like almanac data) while the module is switched off. This allows a fast cold start (approx. 3 sec) of the module.
- NI CompactRIO™ with FPGA chassis
- NI LabVIEW™ 2013 or higher
Scope of Delivery
- 1 * SEA 9405 (60000201)
- 1 * Printed hardware manual incl. operation instructions, safety guidelines and specifications
- GPS antenna, is mandatory for the operation. Matching GPS antennas are available through our web shop.