Product information "SEA 9406 Multi GNSS High Precision Module"
- Option With Sensor: integrated IMU sensor (accelerometer, gyroscope) and interface for an external wheel tick,
- A highly sensitive 184-channel receiver with concurrent GNSS constellations,
- Parsed GNSS data as single values (i.e. time, position) with up to 20 Hz update rate,
- Configurable time pulse signal (TP/PPS) in FPGA or directly on module's connector (SYNC OUT),
- Differential GNSS / RTK (NTRIP) support,
- Optional backup battery for fast cold starts (approx. 3 sec),
- Operating temperature range -40 (-25) to +85 (+65) °C (w/ battery)
Thanks to numerous FPGA method nodes the SEA 9406 module is highly configurable which allows a wide range of applications.
The SEA 9406 is offered in two variants: standard and with an additional IMU sensor plus an interface for an external wheel tick sensor. The sensor integration enables navigation in challenging environments where the satellite signal reception is poor.
The optional battery enables the buffering of operating data (like almanac data) while the module is switched off. This allows a fast cold start (approx. 3 sec) of the module.
- NI CompactRIO™ with FPGA chassis
- NI LabVIEW™ 2017 or higher
Scope of Delivery
- 1 * SEA 9406 (60000097 or 60000098)
- 1 * Printed hardware manual incl. operation instructions, safety guidelines and specifications
- GNSS antenna, is mandatory for the operation. Matching GNSS antennas are available through our web shop.
You may also be interested in...