- A highly sensitive 50-channel receiver,
- GPS data as NMEA 0183 messages and as single values (i.e. time, position) with up to 4 Hz update rate,
- Configurable time pulse signal (PPS) in FPGA or directly on module's connector (Sync Output),
- Extended operating temperature range -40 to +80 °C
The SEA 9414 is a cRIO module for timing, synchronization and geopositioning using the Global Positioning System GPS with an extended operating temperature range. The highly sensitive 50-channel receiver delivers GPS data with up to 4 Hz. The GPS data is available as single values (i.e. time or position) or as standard NMEA 0183 messages. The single values can be accessed directly in the FPGA through I/O and property nodes. The NMEA messages are passed through the FPGA and can be parsed in the real-time controller. Examples for GGA and RMC are provided with the software driver.
Beside this, the module provides a time pulse signal (PPS) which can be used in the FPGA or directly through the module's connector Sync Output.
Due to programming based on FPGA method nodes the SEA 9414 module is highly configurable which allows a wide range of applications.
- NI CompactRIO™ with FPGA chassis
- NI LabVIEW™ 2013 or higher
Scope of Delivery
- 1 * SEA 9414 (60000202)
- 1 * Printed hardware manual incl. operation instructions, safety guidelines and specifications
GPS antenna, is mandatory for the operation. Matching GPS antennas are available through our web shop.