Product information "SEA 9406 Multi GNSS High Precision Module w/o Sensor - Configuration"
- A highly sensitive 184-channel receiver with concurrent GNSS constellations
- Built-in support for standard RTCM corrections via Network RTK (NTRIP)
- Centimeter-level position accuracy with <0.2 m (w/ RTK) and 1.5 m CEP (w/o RTK)
- GNSS data with up to 20 Hz update rate
- Configurable time pulse signal (TP/PPS) in FPGA or directly on module's front connector (SYNC OUT)
- Backup battery for fast cold starts (approx. 3 s)
- Operating temperature range -25 to +65 °C (can be extended to -40 to +85 °C by omitting the backup battery)
- See tab Product FAQ
- 1 * SEA 9406 without sensor (60000097)
- 1 * Printed hardware manual incl. operation instructions, safety guidelines and specifications
GNSS antenna, is mandatory for the operation. Matching GNSS antennas are available in our web shop.
What are the requirements for a development environment?
PC with the software as follows:• JKI VI Package Manager (VIPM) – latest available version
• SEA 9406 driver software
• NI LabVIEW™ Development environment 2017 or higher
• NI LabVIEW Real-Time 2017 or higher
• NI LabVIEW FPGA 2017 or higher + suitable Xilinx tools
• NI CompactRIO™ drivers 2017 or higher
What are the requirements for a run-time environment?
NI CompactRIO™ system with the software as follows:• NI LabVIEW™ Run-Time Engine / LabVIEW Run-Time Engine for Real-Time targets (standard installation)
You may also be interested in...