Product information "SEA 9719 802.11p Communication Module - Configuration"
- Supported Standards: IEEE 802.11p–2012, (ETSI ES 202 663, IEEE 1609.4 – 2010),
- Frequency bands: 5.850 – 5.925 GHz, channels 172, 174, 176, 180, 182, 184,
- Channel bandwidth: 10 MHz, OFDM Modulation Modes: 3, 4.5, 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 27 Mbps for 10 MHz BW signal,
- Maximum output power: 5.9 GHz: -10 to +23 ± 2dBm, 5.9GHz: IEEE 1609 Class C,
- Minimum sensitivity: -97 dBm @ 3 Mbps,
- Operating temperature range: -25 to +55 °C
The SEA 9719 cRIO module enables communication according to the IEEE 802.11p standard on the NI CompactRIO platform. This standard provides a basis for the future Vehicle-to-Anything (V2X) or Car-to-Anything (C2X) technologies. By means of this module regular IEEE 802.11p messages (PHY & MAC layer) can be transmitted and received from within LabVIEW user applications. For easy integration a LabVIEW driver with a full set of API functions is available to the developer. The module is connected to a computer system (typically a NI CompactRIO) via Ethernet and the user application runs on the Real-Time controller. No LabVIEW FPGA programming is required. Optionally the module can be operated without an NI CompactRIO Controller (stand alone), by connecting it directly to a PC via Ethernet and running the user application on the PC. The required power of 7 to 30 VDC can be supplied through an adequate cable (see accessory below) from the same power source as the NI CompactRIO system.
- 1 * SEA 9719 802.11p Communication Module
- 1 *Printed Hardware Manual operation instructions, safety instructions and specifications
- 1 * Power cable (61000011) is mandatory for operation
- GPS Option (66000043) is separately available
- For programming and operation a LabVIEW Development Environment 2014 or higher is required
- The software is delivered as a download via our download site