SEA 9745 ModuleMandatory
SEA 9745 4G Mobile Communication Module
cRIO Module Power Supply Cable 2-pin
10/100 Ethernet Bridge Cable 30cm
Repair & Warranty Program
3 Year Repair & Warranty Program (add. 2 years) for SEA 9745
Product information "SEA 9745 4G Mobile Communication Module - Configuration"
- Only for USA (AT&T, T-Mobile)!,
- Tri-band in 4G networks: 700 / 1700 (AWS,B4) / 2100 MHz,
- Tri-band in 3G networks: 850 / 1900 / 2100 MHz,
- Quad-band in 2G networks: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz,
- Gross data rate up to 100 Mbit/s (DL) and 50 Mbit/s (UL) via LTE,
- Remote access via mobile network (VPN),
- Text messages via SMS,
- GPS for geo-positioning, timing and synchronization,
- Web-based configuration,
- Operating temperature range from -25 to +60 °C
The SEA 9745 is a high performance cRIO module for communication in mobile networks of the latest generation (4G). The module operates as a data modem, providing access to the internet via mobile networks. For the communication all currently available standards and protocols like GPRS/EDGE (2G), UMTS/HSPA (3G) or LTE (4G) can be used. The maximum gross data transmission rates are up to 50 Mbit/sec for upload and up to 100 Mbit/sec for download in 4G (LTE) networks.
The integrated high-sensitive-50-channel GPS receiver provides an accurate geo-position and precise time information with an update rate of up to 4 Hz. For timing, synchronisation or triggering, the module supplies an additional time pulse output signal (TTL) to the backplane. A built-in backup battery enables cold starts within few seconds for a fast GPS position determination (GPS fix). SEA 9745 provides a socket for connecting of external GPS receivers, if special requirements for the GPS functionality exist.
The Mini-SIM card reader is located on the backside of the module with mechanical lock mechanism. Micro-SIM cards can be used with a corresponding adapter.
The module is directly connected by the Ethernet-bridge cable with the CompactRIO Real-Time Controller. The power supply of 7 to 30 VDC can be done with the enclosed power cable via the CompactRIO DC supply.
Scope of Delivery
- 1 * SEA 9745 (60000070)
- 1 * Printed hardware manual incl. operation instructions, safety guidelines and specifications
- 1* Power Cabel 61000011, is mandatory for the operation
- Ethernet-bridge cable (61000051)
- This module is made for operation in USA. For other countries use SEA 9744.
- This module can be used in all CompactRIO systems with FPGA backplane. The use in CompactDAQ systems with real-time controller (eg NI cDAQ-9132) or stand-alone is also possible if no GPS data is needed directly in the FPGA.
|SEA Top Seller:||most popular|