Product information "SEA 9405 GPS Module"
- A highly sensitive 50-channel receiver,
- GPS data as NMEA 0183 messages and as single values (i.e. time, position) with up to 4 Hz update rate,
- Configurable time pulse signal (PPS) in FPGA or directly on module's connector (Sync Output),
- Backup battery for fast cold starts (approx. 3 sec),
- Operating temperature range -25 to +60 °C
Beside this, the module provides a time pulse signal (PPS) which can be used in the FPGA or directly through the module's connector Sync Output.
Due to programming based on FPGA method nodes the SEA 9405 module is highly configurable which allows a wide range of applications.
The integrated battery enables the buffering of operating data (like almanac data) while the module is switched off. This allows a fast cold start (approx. 3 sec) of the module.
- NI CompactRIO™ with FPGA chassis
- NI LabVIEW™ 2013 or higher
Scope of Delivery
- 1 * SEA 9405 (60000201)
- 1 * Printed hardware manual incl. operation instructions, safety guidelines and specifications
- GPS antenna, is mandatory for the operation. Matching GPS antennas are available through our web shop.
You may also be interested in...