Product information "802.11p Add-On for LabVIEW - RF-COMPLIANCE"
- Measure RF signals and validate and check for standard compliance all in parallel!
- Apply typical RF measurement and analysis methods.
- Validate conformity of RF signals to international standards.
- Combine traceable (calibrated) measurements with the NI PXI VST hardware.
- Use the same device for parallel 802.11p communication, manipulation, and measurement.
The RF-COMPLIANCE package enables transmission (send + receive) of regular 802.11p packets (MAC + PHY layer) and offers precise timing of the MPDU-packet output as well as precise time information of the received packets. In addition, the RF-COMPLIANCE package adds features to measure and validate the RF-signals.
At present following hardware is supported:
- NI USRP-2953
- NI USRP-2954
- NI PXIe-5644 (VST)
The package is designed for high-load communication, in-depth stressing and debugging the functionality of 802.11p-capable devices in development, validation and research applications.
For the API LabVIEW 2014 or higher (development version) is required. The HCM requires LabVIEW 2015 Run-Time Engine as well as suitable device drivers (NI USRP or NI VST), version 15.
You may also be interested in...