There are successors for this article
Product number: 66000013
Product information "802.11p Add-On for LabVIEW - FULL"
- Simulate dense traffic/stress 802.11p communication up to the theoretical limit of 802.11p.
- Catch 802.11p messages for extended monitoring and testing (even invalid frames).
- Inject erroneous messages overriding MAC control and timing (even with corrupt frame content).
- Measure RF signals and validate and check for standard compliance all in parallel!
- Apply typical RF measurement and analysis methods; validate conformity to international standards.
- For the full feature list, refer to the 802.11p MON and RFC API product pages.
The FULL package enables transmission (send + receive) of regular 802.11p packets (MAC + PHY layer) and offers precise timing of the MPDU-packet output as well as precise time information of the received packets. The MONITORING package adds features for failure injection by data and timing manipulation (Packet Replay) as well as monitoring of the data traffic using standardized protocol TZSP.
The RF-COMPLIANCE package adds features to measure and validate the RF-signals.
At present following hardware is supported:
- NI USRP-2953
- NI USRP-2954
- NI PXIe-5644 (VST)
For the API LabVIEW 2014 or higher (development version) is required. The HCM requires LabVIEW 2015 Run-Time Engine as well as suitable device drivers (NI USRP or NI VST), version 15.
You may also be interested in...