Product information "Channel Emulation Upgrade for V2X Add-Ons"
- RF channel emulation (8-tap) covering V2X standard emulation scenarios,
- Combinable with V2X communication protocols,
- Full LabVIEW API for emulation parameter control,
- Interactive control interface,
- Applicable to NI software defined radios (USRP or VST Gen.1)
- for V2X Add-Ons 802.11p & LTE-V
The emulation of these effects is required to test and validate the robustness of receiver setups and chip sets.
Typical major physical propagation effects are
- fading by atmospheric effects
- Doppler (frequency) shift by relative motion of transmitter and receiver
- multipath effects resulting from the wavefront being reflected on objects along the propagation path
The toolkit represents the distorted RF-wavefront of one transmitter (typically vehicle or other traffic object) at the antenna of a receiver. All emulation parameters can be changed actively by a comfortable LabVIEW API.
Parameter sets defined by standardization bodies, e.g. ETSI can be simulated with the CEM toolkit.
This toolkit is also available as standalone package or as an integrated component of S.E.A. V2X turnkey test systems for functional testing, RF-behavior measurements and customer specific automated test systems.
You may also be interested in...