Product number: 61000135
Product information "SEA 4912 2.4″ Display Module Kit"
- High-resolution 2.4″ LCD graphic display with 240 x 320 pixel
- Resistive touch screen
- Brilliance of colour, 65K True Colour
- 12 general purpose IOs, separately definable as input or output
- Mounting kit consisting of: Frame made of massive aluminum, anodized (colour: petrol, similar to RAL 6012), clamp bracket and two screws
- Directly connectable to NI CompactRIO™, NI Single-Board RIO, PC and further devices
- Operating temperature range from -15 °C to +65 °C
Scope of delivery
- 1* SEA 4912 2.4″ Display (61000126)
- 1* Mounting kit consisting of 1* Frame (61000129), 1* clamp bracket (61000132) and fittings
- 1* Printed hardware manual incl. operation instructions, safety guidelines and specifications
- 1* Power cable (61000011)
- 1* Communication cable RS-232 (61000056)
What are the hardware requirements?• Power cable (61000011), included in the module kit
• Serial communication cable (61000056), included in the module kit
• Device with a RS-232 interface, capable to run LabVIEW programs, i.e. NI CompactRIO™ system or a PC
• Power supply with an output voltage between 7 and 30 VDC and output current of 1 A
What are the requirements for a development environment?
PC with the software as follows:• JKI VI Package Manager (VIPM) – latest available version
• SEA 4912 driver software
• NI LabVIEW™ Development environment 2017 or higher
• NI LabVIEW Real-Time 2017 or higher (only if the application is intended to run on a real time target, i.e. NI CompactRIO)
What are the requirements for a run-time environment?
Run-time device (i.e. NI CompactRIO™ system) with the software as follows:• NI LabVIEW™ Run-Time Engine / LabVIEW Run-Time Engine for Real-Time targets
• NI Serial
You may also be interested in...