Product information "LTE-V Add-On for LabVIEW - MONITORING"
- Simulate dense traffic/stress LTE-V communication up to the theoretical limit of LTE-V.
- Catch LTE-V messages for extended monitoring and testing (even invalid frames).
- Inject erroneous messages overriding MAC control and timing (even with corrupt frame content).
- Generate precisely timed LTE-V message streams for LTE-V and V2X validation.
- Get precise timestamps of Rx and Tx activities (coupled to a user-configurable reference clock).
- Synchronize LTE-V message streams to other signals such as CAN, GNSS simulation, and more.
The MONITORING package enables transmission (send + receive) of regular LTE-V packets (MAC + PHY layer) and offers precise timing of the MPDU-packet output as well as precise time information of the received packets. In addition the package adds features for failure injection by data and timing manipulation (Packet Replay) as well as monitoring of the data traffic using standardized protocol TZSP.
At present following hardware is supported:
- NI USRP-2953
- NI USRP-2954
The package is designed for high-load communication, in-depth stressing and debugging the functionality of LTE-V-capable devices in development, validation and research applications.
For the API LabVIEW 2014 or higher (development version) is required. The HCM requires LabVIEW 2015 Run-Time Engine as well as suitable device drivers (NI USRP or NI VST), version 15.
You may also be interested in...